Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wexford

Options
  • 18-08-2009 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Heading to Wexford next weekend, any places around Wexford Town/Roslare where I could get some decent hangover cure bodyboarding?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭PjC

Head down to kilmore quay and hope for wind over tide on the Burrow, half-full low tide usually best, its the largest of the 4 beachs. Its not near the marina, the entrace to it is opposite a boat yard and theres a small gravel car park over looking it. The quay aint that big anyway so you should find it no probs!

About the best surf you'll get. I can check out tides for you if you like? Or if you have tables is Cobh -19min. When you thinking of heading down? I might be surf kayaing there depending on weather/conditions?

Advertisement