Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What should I do now?

Options
  • 18-08-2009 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, on and off for the last almost two years I have been sleeping with a guy I really like. He currently has a girlfriend (I know, I know :() but for the last two months or so we have been hanging out and started sleeping together again.

Anyway, last night we were having a conversation (texting) and I dunno how it came up really but I mentioned that he can make me feel really bad, I think I actually said to him that I feel like he treats me like a slut. He said he was very offended that I felt that way and after that, didn't text me back.

I think if anyone else was looking for advice on this situation I'd tell them to cut their losses but I just need to hear it from someone else! Have I been used and should I now run a mile?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

Come on, OP. You know what to do! Have a bit of self-respect and dump the guy. There are plenty of lovely, single ones out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭puglover

OP you've been FB for 2 years, I doubt it is every going to be more than that, he even started a new relationship in that time. He's not the one move on.

Also very bad form sleeping with someone who has a gf, how would you like to find yourself in her position?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I know it's terrible to sleep with someone who has a gf and I honestly did try not to. It's so hard to explain, I would literally do anything for this guy. I have been bitten by the love bug in a bad way! :( I'm usually not like this at all, but there is just something about him.

Thanks for the advice though, needed to hear it.

Advertisement