Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

st georges market belfast?

Options
  • 18-08-2009 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

ayone been up to the market in belfast on a sat morning?
    good value?parking?

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

I've been a couple of times. I usually park just around the corner, its not that busy. Its a pleasant little place, I love fish and there's a great fresh fish section towards the back. I'm not advocating you take fish on a long drive home across the border mind you! There's lots of stalls, mostly local traders selling their produce. But all in all its very cheap, I'd recommend a visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭missmatty

I'm sorry I don't know about parking. But I've been twice, excellent food, great chocolate and coffee stalls and also the fish looks amazing :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

If this is the market im thinking it is I used to work in northbrook technology which is the big building across the road, there is a multi story behind it attached to the hilton right beside it and always has loads of spaces.

Advertisement