Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just a simple quick question (cao)

Options
  • 18-08-2009 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

i have seen people conforming there acceptance of an offer by email, have all of you who done this recieved all there information from the cao by email??
    i have not,,post only,
    will i get my comformation in the post or is this sufficient

Current Acceptance: (stored on the CAO computer)</B> Course List Title Date Accepted DN074 Level 8 Mechanical Engineering 17-AUG-2009 Your acceptance of DN074 has been updated accordingly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 dublinboi

I'd imagine you'll get it in the post. But you could well find that UCD sends you out their pack before you hear from the CAO by post! The online confirmation should be fine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 dontlikeurmam

Ya i know i haven't got an email back either:(

I presume its ok coz it says accepted on the cao website. Did u check ur spam filter??...its not in mine!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 dublinboi

LOL

I finished with the CAO a couple of years ago at this stage, but when I went through it, UCD had the welcome pack out to be before round two offers. But the website is the most up-to-date source of info for your offers and the staus of them. (e.g. You may get higher choices on your CAO, which will go online before you get them in the post!)

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭munchie14

i cant get any more offers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭Secoundrow

:eek: I thought they wont take aceptances threw telephone call/fax or email.

Tought it was only online or by post?

:rolleyes:or maybe im wrong

• Advertisement
Advertisement