Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hurlimann Parts

Options
  • 18-08-2009 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭

Hey, If possible could someone please advise me on where to get parts for a H-468. Iv searched high and low online....

Im looking for a front windscreen, left side window and 2 back windows (top and bottom) and a front light (with the grill).

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Most Plant Glass guys will be able to cut the glass to fit.

The lamp might be harder found.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

Well I wanna get them second hand if I can.....Its kinda a project I have been at restoring it...It was is a state when I brought it... I have a guy coming to look at it on Fri who is thinking of buying it....

When I started it the lads told me they would be easy come by but to be honest I cant find anything..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭liam7831

As far as i know the cabs on those are identical to lamborghini and same cabs so should be easy enough to source the parts

Any pics i might be interested

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭bk1991

ef sheeran and sons in co.westmeath have deutzfahr,same,hurliman .............sales and parts give thema call and thel sort ya tel : 04492 23242
    email:efsheeran@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 39 cartonj

Reilly's in Crossakiel, Co. Meath are the main SAME part suppliers in the land so they might have Hurlimann too or be able to point you in the right direction.

• Advertisement
Advertisement