Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is maths a requirement for repeats?

Options
  • 17-08-2009 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭

Hey all
    Some help needed if ye don't mind. My friend is repeating the leaving next year and no one seems to know if maths is a requirement for the second time round. She passed this time but wants to avoid doing it again if its possible.
    Any help would be appreciated :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭iceax

oops

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

She doesn't have to unless say a C3 is needed and she only got a D, I already answered this:p

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭rivalius13

Once you have passed it you don't need to repeat, unless you need a specific grade in it that you didn't receive before. I repeated and dropped English, Irish and French, good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭MmmmmCheese

theowen wrote: »
    She doesn't have to unless say a C3 is needed and she only got a D, I already answered this:p

Sorry i started this thread before i posted in the other one :p
    Thanks anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭MmmmmCheese

iceax wrote: »
    oops

You're some help!

• Advertisement
Advertisement