Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COMMERCE AND CHINESE STUDIES IN UCD ANYONE?

Options
  • 17-08-2009 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Anybody doing this course?? I got it but not sure do i want it anymore and i had it as my 1st choice. Might ring ucd and see can i get business and law as i have the points and i think i want it more.

Try and convince me people to stick with commerce and chinese studies!!:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭OxfordComma

Anybody doing this course?? I got it but not sure do i want it anymore and i had it as my 1st choice. Might ring ucd and see can i get business and law as i have the points and i think i want it more.

Try and convince me people to stick with commerce and chinese studies!!:(

It's incredibly difficult to get a job with a law degree!!... That doin' it for ya?:P

An alarming amount of recently-qualified solicitors are unemployed according to the statistics on the radio today...

Advertisement