Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bands & Musicians? Recording offer...

Options
  • 17-08-2009 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭

I'm a recently qualified audio engineer/musician, offering bands/artists opportunity to produce professional quality singles, albums etc...

I have studio experience, and also some live experience, if that is what you're are interested in...
    I've invested in the best recording gear I can afford, and can offer some high end instruments/amps from the likes of Gibson, Orange also.

I now want to start growing my portfolio, so I am interested in any genre/style!

Costings are based on individual projects, and their requirements. But I am very reasonable, my main concern is making music over money!

I'm based in Dublin, and surrounding areas. PM any inquiries. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭tubedude

Thanks for all the replys!
    Don't hesitate to get in touch!

Advertisement