Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need some general info

Options
  • 17-08-2009 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

well i got 200 points so i was hoping i was going to get my lvl 7 computing course which was 155 points last year. today it rose to 215! so i thought yea cool i'll at least get the level 6 computing which was 110 last year but that even rose to 215.. (the same as the level 7)

can anyone explain why both the level 6 and 7 have the same point requirements? and if the points for either course are likly to fall under 200 in the 2nd round?

thanks in advance :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭macrubicon

The points are based on how many people apply for the course vs how many places are available - so l6/7 or l8 is irrelivent.

As for the points dropping in the next rounds - that is hard to predict as it will totally depend on how many were not made offers at 215 etc and where the preferences are on the list.

Sorry I can't offer anything better...

Advertisement