Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AS Anti Hacker Removal

Options
  • 17-08-2009 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Apologies if this isn't the right forum for this but I got a free download of this product in February and I'm getting pop up messages now every 5/10 minutes telling me my subscription has expired. The problem I'm having is that I've decided I don't want to renew my subscription yet I can't uninstall the program. It isn't showing up in "Control Panel" "Programs and Features" where I expected it to be so can't delete it from there and when I try and delete the Program through "C/Program Files" I get the message "You need permission to perform this action". Has anyone else come up with this problem or can somebody give me another way of deleting the program?? Thanks!!

Comments

Advertisement