Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No email confirmation from CAO

Options
  • 17-08-2009 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭

This morning I got up at around 7:30, logged on to cao.ie, and saw my offer.

I clicked to accept, and, as expected, was told that 'your acceptance of TR011 has been updated accordingly.'

This was close to twelve hours ago, yet I haven't received any email confirming that I've accepted my offer. Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

Silly question, but have you checked your spam box?

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭not bakunin

yeah the first time i got an email from the cao it went into the spam box, and i had to mark it safe. should be there....

if not

you have fallen victim to the nexus of space and time, the cyberworld wasteland.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

Log back onto your cao account, if it shows you on that that youve accepted whatever course it is then your grand, its basically the same thing they send you in email form anyway.

If not, ring the cao in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭stesh

timmywex wrote: »
    Log back onto your cao account, if it shows you on that that youve accepted whatever course it is then your grand, its basically the same thing they send you in email form anyway.

If not, ring the cao in the morning

I thought they didn't take phone calls during the offers...

And it definitely isn't in my spam filters, btw. I've checked all my email accounts too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 dontlikeurmam

Just realised i didn get one either!!...i'm on gmail but its not in my spam folder...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

I re-heally wouldn't worry. If after clicking "accept" you were brought to the "you have now accepted blah blah blah" page you're good. Fo shizz...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Does it say when you log back into your CAO that you have accepted the course?

Advertisement