Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

confused??

Options
  • 17-08-2009 4:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭

i applyed for a course which required maths. got my cao today in the post and in the 7/6 category the course is there!! does this mean i can take it??? i was under the impression that it wouldnt be there because i failed maths.

Does anyone no?? thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭OxfordComma

If you've been offered it then you can probably take it! Maybe you misread the entry requirements/they changed them? You should probably contact someone at the college.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Idjit

i dont want to put a gloom over you, but check to make sure the sheet u are looking at is the one for acceptances. because i got a sheet with a course title and code on it but it was to tell me that i had gotten to points for it but hadnt gotten in because i didnt get a B in maths. it got my hopes up. im tellin u this not to slam your hopes but to make sure u have it totally right, ok? Also, if it is an acceptance, recheck the college information about the course, because you may be mistaken that you needed maths. GOOD LUCK!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭fig mclough

i looked at the course requirments and you need maths, they also sent me out a sheet saying that i didnt get any courses, but i applyed for four cousres and theres only one in the section?? honestly confusing stuff!! also rang cao, my god what a bunch of pricks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

You can check online also.

Advertisement