Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

800mm high rounded posts

Options
  • 17-08-2009 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

I have just finished building a garden pond which will be 800mm high (may be 750mm when finished) but want to get some rounded posts to run around the outside of the finished pond.

Its approx 5.4m x 3.7m in a kidney shape so think these would be nicer and more natural than using a stone facing on the block walls.

I have seen plenty of half-rounded "log rolls" etc, but would prefer to get higher ones and also to have the full post if possible rather than the halved versions.

Can anyone give me some pointers as to where I could get my hands on some of the posts which would be (relatively) cheap, and would suit my requirements?

I am willing to travel for them and have a van so don't specifically need them delivered.

Thanks

Advertisement