Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggested advertising manager software

Options
  • 17-08-2009 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭

I am developing a site on Wordpress. The client wants to put some ads (mostly text) on the site, though not AdSense ads.

What ad manager software do people recommend? The client is quite computer literate. I would prefer a non-Microsoft one because I prefer to host on Linux.

Another client has AdvertisementManager though he is not a big fan. It does look powerful.
    I've browsed a few I found on ask.com and on hostscripts.com but would obviously love some suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭TheWaterboy

I would suggest something like Tradedoubler to handle your ads - Basically you sign up and are given access to lots of companies banner ads. They will reject your request then on the basis of your website - if they think it is suitable for their advertisment banners then they will accept you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

OpenX - it will let you handle pretty much any kind of advert

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Actually, the client wants to sell ad space on his site to his sponsors. He will be dealing directly with the sponsors.
    blacknight wrote: »
    OpenX - it will let you handle pretty much any kind of advert
    I downloaded this yesterday - thanks for the recommendation.

Advertisement