Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Accommodation in Galway

Options
  • 17-08-2009 1:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am looking for accommodation in Galway with parking.I will be attending cluine mhuire wellpark (part of GMIT)
    I want to live on my own so Im looking for a one bed apt or whatever I can get for a max rent of around 500 a month.I dont mind if it isnt in the city once its within reasonable driving distance and that Id be able to recieve an internet connection (I was planning on getting clearwire or digiweb myself if the accommodation doesnt have internet.) Im a mature ,reliable, clean person.:)
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 xx_lil_lee_xx

im lookin for acc for my boyfriend he is att col in gti his first year any one know of anywher i can try?? max 60/65 week rent

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement