Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

massive scrap

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

So much for the early pub closing avoiding trouble :/

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭jiggajt

They've kinda got rid of the early closing. I dont know if its official but i havent had a problem getting a drink after 1.30 whether its official or not is another matter.

If there was that many guys fighting there must have been something else going on aside from the usual crap. This Graig thing could be related. They're very similar:

http://www.kilkennyalive.com/story/graig-riot-%E2%80%93-gardai-close-culprits

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Who goes around carrying a wheel brace? It definately didn't just spark off. Anyone know where round 3 is and where I can get ringside seats? :pac:

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭jiggajt

jerseyeire wrote: »
    . Anyone know where round 3 is and where I can get ringside seats? :pac:

Round three is the half time entertainment at the all ireland final! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

I had to stop at the parade there a couple of weekends ago to facilitate the out kicking of some shít of a guy on the road in front of me.

I don't care. I say let them kick the shít out of each other. It's entertaining, might teach them a lesson and doesn't affect me. So work away!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 sice

Saw it all on my way home, never seen a row like it tbh. It brought traffic to a complete halt.

Fair play to the cops, when they showed up they sorted it in about 2 seconds, they arrested a gang of scumbags who had started all the trouble.

I didn't recognise any of them either so couldn't imagine that any of them were local.

More like 12 + a really loud tramp of a young one than 20 involved.

But yeah it's fair to say there was complete carnage for a good ten minutes prior to the Guards coming onto the scene.

Advertisement