Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possibility of Repeating

Options
  • 17-08-2009 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Right so points came out, was disappointed but thought hey there's a good chance I may still get my course. I forgot, of course, about those lovely course requirements, and because I did not do so well I am lacking one grade to do anything.

As it stands I have been offered nothing, I have the points but I am missing one C3 (Awkward, yes.) Now I'm getting the D1's (More awkward) I received, rechecked in the hope that maybe one of 3 subjects may be bumped up that one grade but as always there is a nagging in my head that it may not happen.

At this I am thinking what to do, and all that comes into my head is that I will have to repeat, a very horrible prospect to say the least. What I am wondering is, in repeating, and this is a fairly slow question I am aware, but will I have to repeat everything? Or is there something special I can do so that I'd only have to repeat some.

I know its a fairly silly question but I have no idea of the protocol for repeating so if anyone could enlighten me it would be of great help.

Advertisement