Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GF not as Intimate

Options
  • 17-08-2009 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

Been going out with my Gf for nearly a Year now we have a great relationship & love each other very much

Just in the past few weeks we haven’t been having much sex once a week maybe compared to maybe 3times a day! she won’t let me stimulate her down there to get her wet she doesn’t like it apparently & she now wears her bra & or a t-shirt when we are having sex im confused why this has changed I asked her and she said everything was ok and she said it was when it Cleary isn’t.

I feel inadequate that she doesnt find me sexually attractive anymore is there something im doing wrong?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Just a small suggestion...it could be as simple as her putting on a few pounds and feeling a bit "fat". I know when it happens to me all I want to do is cover myself and not let my boyfriend near me!!!!...give her a few compliments and see if it makes a difference!

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Just a small suggestion...it could be as simple as her putting on a few pounds and feeling a bit "fat". I know when it happens to me all I want to do is cover myself and not let my boyfriend near me!!!!...give her a few compliments and see if it makes a difference!

I agree-we all have our fat days and sometimes it's such an effort to do the maintenance (hair removal alone!) required in a LTR.
    Also, OP, has she any medical condition or gone on the pill recently? I had some problems "down below" and the last thing I wanted was to be touched, so matter how horny I was. Like any problem, communication is the key, but not when you're in the sack! Maybe gently bring it up while watching a dvd or doing something romantic rather than sexual-make sure she knows you are concerned about her but not just so you can have sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 lynnmarie

You really need to talk to her about it..
    Same thing happened to me recently, i didn't even realise how distant i had become.. I just sort of turned myself off.. Still love my OH and am extremely attracted to him.. He made me talk about it an since then we've been getting on better than ever in and out of bed!=)

Advertisement