Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Re applying for the driving test

Options
  • 17-08-2009 11:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi all. I just failed my driving test last week. I recently got a new job which will requires me to drive a lot and am wondering is there any way to get another test quickly without having to wait for ages. I can get a letter from my employer if needs be. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭DriveSkill

Only real option is to state that you will take a short notice cancellation slot. In that case you should get one pretty quick - depends on the test center also.

The letter from the employer doesnt make a huge lot of difference these days but certainly wont hurt either so if you can get one be sure to include it.

Advertisement