Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you move flights with Ryanair?

Options
  • 17-08-2009 9:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭

Lets say to a later date. Maybe a week ahead

Does it cost extra?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Go with the original flight and ask the pilot to fly slower.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

Hold on , I'll just check for you......
    back in a sec

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

yes...yes you can.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

If you PM me your credit card details, I'll look after it for a minimal charge.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭CutzEr

Computer says no.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

I'd imagine there's a €40 changing charge or ssomething.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭CutzEr

*cough*

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Flight changes (subject to seat availability) can be made up to 4 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time either online or via a reservation centre (subject to opening hours). Internet only fares cannot be booked when flight changes are made through an airport or reservation centre.

No changes to the flight date/times/route can take place once a passenger has checked in online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭Hub

Thanks for the one serious reply.

If it's booked online, does this mean I can change it.

What do they mean check in online? Surely you check in at the air port

How much does it cost to move it

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

IF you have booked on line but not checked in, you can change the flight details - but there is an extra charge - and IF the date/time you want after that is subsequently available.

"Check-in online" means that before you actually go to the airport you go online, use your flight reference number and do a final confirmation that you are indeed flying that day/next day/whenever....

Ryan Air are trying to reduce the number of staff it hires (for obvious reasons) so there is lesser actual check-in desks at the airport now than there was maybe 5 years ago.

I think the average charge for ringing up and changing details/dates/etc is from €40 upwards (but I could be wrong on this - it varies).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

as far as i no, wit ryanair you loose ur money, my cousin had booked flight to Barcalona and she needed to change it by one day and she had to just book again and loose her money as ryanair wouldnt let her change it.
    with Ryanair you can check in online free but there is charge to do it in airport. you can only check in online if you dont have any luggage , if you just have your hand luggage, its better, cheaper and quicker to check in online, just go on to their home page and follow their links, and you print out your boarding pass then when you get to airport you just head straight for departure gates

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Hub wrote: »

I'm not sure but you should get much better advice in the hip hop forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,971 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

As the other poster pointed out it's about €40 to change it. Ryanair want you to book in online so you can print off your own boarding card.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,069 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

You expected serious replies in After Hours? :rolleyes:

Easiest way would be to tell the cabin crew you have a bomb. They'll fly anywhere you want then.

Advertisement