Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCC PHARMACY

Options
  • 17-08-2009 7:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭

WHO GOT IT?:pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Cillbill

Hey i got it on 565 im not sure how happy i am though! I no its going to be enjoyable especially because I love chemistry but
    I actually really wanted medicine are you excited about starting?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

Cillbill wrote: »
    Hey i got it on 565 im not sure how happy i am though! I no its going to be enjoyable especially because I love chemistry but
    I actually really wanted medicine are you excited about starting?

Its what I always wanted to do! I got 580 A1s in English, Chemistry, Biology, Geography, A2s in french and irish B1 in economics and a B2 in maths all higher.

Ive been talking to a couple of the second years who were in first year last year and they told me they had a ball.:pac:

I had 1. UCC 2. TCD 3. RCSI on my cao form for pharmacy.

I have to go in tommorrow to UCC ( i live on the outskirts of cork city, about 15 minute drive ) to sort out stuff because I wont be around for orientation.

Nice to see someone who is doing it!:D

Heres soemthing to get us in the mood!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Cillbill

Hey man I think i was a bit down the last day because I just missed med!
    But I've actually become really positive about starting !

Congrats on your leaving that was some achievement.:D

Ya I'm really looking forward to starting now and I've only heard good things about UCC.

Have you any idea when orientation week starts? I'm Cillian btw u?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

JSK 252 wrote: »

Fixed, but If I find out this* is "I Love College" I will actually come down to Cork and fúcking shoot you..........:)

*When I hit reply.

Edit:Thanks christ.......

Cillbill wrote: »
    Hey man I think i was a bit down the last day because I just missed med!
    But I've actually become really positive about starting !

Congrats on your leaving that was some achievement.:D

Ya I'm really looking forward to starting now and I've only heard good things about UCC.

Have you any idea when orientation week starts? I'm Cillian btw u?

Im James! Ah dont be down about not getting med! You could always do it postgrad if you were still interested in four years time!:)

Orientation for pharmacy is on the 15 th of september.
    http://www.ucc.ie/en/ProspectiveStudents/Orientation/Orientation0910/Orientation%20and%20Registration%20Dates_Web.pdf

• Advertisement

Fad wrote: »
    Fixed, but If I find out this* is "I Love College" I will actually come down to Cork and fúcking shoot you..........:)

*When I hit reply.

Edit:Thanks christ.......

How do yuo put up youtube vids properly? I dont have a clue.

Asher roth is a langer:pac:

Since I wont be around for orientation I went in on tuesday and got the timetable off the secratary.

Here it is:

JSK 252 wrote: »
    How do yuo put up youtube vids properly? I dont have a clue.

Asher roth is a langer:pac:

To put up a Youtube video, you take the part after the equals in the URL, seen here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGip7x-sIuo) in red. You put that code inside the
    [/noparse] gives:

Advertisement