Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If there was no boards.ie

Options
  • 17-08-2009 3:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭

So where would you be on the internet if this discussion board wasn't here?

At another internet forum maybe?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    An awesome domain name gone to waste.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

I'd probably not be a reclusive miser. Ah well.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I'd probably still be on boards.ie just hitting F5, waiting for someone to create it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Then maybe we'd all be at boardsie or some other cheaper version of the real thing.

boards.ie always the real thing!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Theres always boardsie.com. *holds in laughter*

Ruu wrote: »
    Didn't that used to be in the swear filter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

It is, I used [nofilter] thingy. Q_O Great job that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Didn't that used to be in the swear filter?

It is I tried entering it but came back instead with ***** etc. What is the story behind that if I may hanker for a brief boards history lesson, seeming the night thats in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Now? I would be asleep.
    Ruu wrote: »

Woah, what the hell is that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Now? I would be asleep.

Woah, what the hell is that?

A blasphamous (against boards) website all about breaking every copyright law in the book by the looks of things :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I would be asleep, waiting for CAO offers to come out at 6am rather than looking at scans of the Irish Independent several hours before points are announced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

I was looking at boardsies

I shall quote something i read on it: 'I joined boards.ie a few years ago ,but got fed up with them . Its full of kids & teenagers who sulk & ban you if you don't agree with them...'

hmm what the fcuk am i here for

Advertisement