Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Arts Omnibus: Choosing subjects

Options
  • 17-08-2009 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭

Hi there, sorry if this has been mentioned already (though I did do a search before posting) but can someone tell me exactly when I can register for my subjects in the Arts Omnibus? I don't want to take any chances; I want to get my subjects.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

If you are a LC student awating your CAO, you will be sent all the information you need

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ColmDawson

My concern was that I might have to choose as soon as the offers come out, but it seems to be the 19th.

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

Ya, you have lots of time. Plus you can change your mind up to like late sept or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

ColmDawson wrote: »
    My concern was that I might have to choose as soon as the offers come out, but it seems to be the 19th.
    What points region did you achieve in the LC, may I ask?

Advertisement