Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nutjob in Range Rover nearly kills rider on moped

Options
  • 16-08-2009 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Hi everyone,
    Long story short, some lad in a Range Rover nearly purposely knocked my girlfriend off her moped tonight because he claimed it was his. He proceeded to get out of the car and confront her about it before eventually turning on his heels and driving off as quick as he appeared. Sounds dodgey as anything to me, it's probably nothing, but I'd be interested in hearing if anyone had a similar expierience...It happened in the D14 area...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

****, you get his reg plate? Report the wanker to the cops

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭-Blanco-

Nah she didn't get the reg, gonna head down to the shops where he pulled in to see if a CCTV camera might have caught it...
    Gardai were called straight after, the response being "there are loads of people driving like maniacs out there, we're hardly gonna arrest them all". Even if she had the reg they said unless he hit her there's nothing they could do...scary stuff..

In fairness my previous expierience with gardai and these kind of situations have been good, this guy just didn't seem to be bothered...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

-Blanco- wrote: »
    Nah she didn't get the reg, gonna head down to the shops where he pulled in to see if a CCTV camera might have caught it...
    Gardai were called straight after, the response being "there are loads of people driving like maniacs out there, we're hardly gonna arrest them all". Even if she had the reg they said unless he hit her there's nothing they could do...scary stuff..

In fairness my previous expierience with gardai and these kind of situations have been good, this guy just didn't seem to be bothered...

Sounds about right coming from the Gardai. Tell your girlfriend to get some spurs, Dublin seems to be turning into a cowboy town.

:p
    the hat would never stay on the lid...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

-Blanco- wrote: »
    :p
    the hat would never stay on the lid...

Thats when one of these would come in handy

• Advertisement

Epic! That's next xmas sorted so!:D

Advertisement