Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why do guys do this...

Options
  • 16-08-2009 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

moved into a new house recently...sharing with a few others...one of the girls friends - he's a guy, called around a few times to visit her and we really started to hit it off...The other night as he was leaving he touched me on the shoulder and said he was going to be over the following night...am I right in thinking that he's kinda into me?? I'm kind of shy so I'm not used to reading into this... anyway the following night I arrive in, he's part of the group at the table - says hello asks me how my day was etc...I answered back and then nothing...no one else spoke to me either for some reason...he left later on and I haven't seen him since...I think I mis-red the situation but still feel let down for some reason...

I know this isn't a relationship issue as such - just feel a bit rejected for some reason because I liked him.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭VaioCruiser

Join the club OP. Rejection hurts... really bad sometimes.

If he comes around again you can give it another go, and be more proactive ... look into his eyes when you smile at him, and get chatting and don't allow yourself to become marginalised in the group conversation.

If he doesn't - then learn from this. You have to take action and not wait for the world to come to you.

All the best.

Advertisement