Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Check out my mashups (Youtube links inside)...

Options
  • 16-08-2009 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

http://www.youtube.com/user/zappateer1

That's my channel. If you look to the right, under 'Uploads', you'll find all 4 of my mashups.
    Clicking on 'More Info' will show you the entire list of tracks used.

I make them with Cubase and Transribe!.

PLEASE feel free to leave comments and/or requests.

NB: I had to split up the 1st one because of the 10 minute, but do listen to the second half, because it's got some of the strongest material I've put together.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭meenmore

The mix with Steely Dan and the Na Na Hey Hey song and Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep was like listening to a headache. Though I shudder at the sight of the word 'mash up' to be honest, looked like they were gonna take over the world a few years back.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭meenmore

• Registered Users Posts: 39,533 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

meenmore - You are pushing it now with the constant bumping of this thread. I dont mind people asking for feedback on tracks, but you dont have any right to expect forum users to give feedback. Do it again and you'll be taking a break from posting here.

I will say that more active forum members tend to get more responses on these type of threads, so if you get involved more on the forum that might help

Advertisement