Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how do i get to cookstown industrial estate from luas???

Options
  • 16-08-2009 5:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi there,

can anyone tell me how i get to cookstown industrial estate if i get off at the cookstown luas stop? i believe its near enough but have never been there before....all help appreciated....thanks :confused:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

I suggest you use Google Maps to find your route. Alternatively all LUAS stops have a local map, just look it up when you get off the tram. I have walked from the Cookstown stop into the estate, it's not far to walk but it is a big estate so it would be wise to plan your route in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,262 ✭✭✭markpb

I don't know the area but the DTO supplies area maps for all train and tram stops here. Select Cookstown from the right drop-down box and it will download the map. It will also show you roughly how long it should take to walk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭DWCommuter

When you get off the luas at cookstown, turn left on the platform and at the end of the platform you'll see a road going to your right. Thats the Cookstown industrial estate.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,978 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Depending on which end you want, both Cookstown and Belgard Luas stops are directly beside the estate.

Advertisement