Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guys what do want for an 1 yr anniversary gift!

Options
  • 16-08-2009 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, I've been with my boyfriend [I'm 23& he's 29]for a year next week, he is my first serious relationship and have lovely every minute of it, we've gone through hell and back and are still together so its great. Here is my problem........
    My friends asked me what was i getting him for our anniversary??? Very good question!!!!! As none of my friends are in serious relationships they didnt really have any suggestions either........so am hoping some men out there can give me an idea - he has everything!!!! His birthday and Xmas were a nightmare trying to come up with something and now this! Like do i get him something small and thoughful or something big or what????
    I had planned us cooking dinner together [its something we love doing together] getting a bottle of wine and curling up with him for the evening but maybe getting him a little gift might be nice too so suggestions please!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

May I suggest you try the Gift & Festivity & Party Ideas forum as this isn't really a relationship issue and if this thread is allowed to remain open we'll become inundated with loads more here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement