Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why is it that the ones you fall for never like you?

Options
  • 16-08-2009 3:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Just came out of a long term relationship, and have been seeing this girl who's in the same situation as me. We get on v. well, and have been sexually intimate.

Problem is, I'm falling for her, and she's being very single at the moment. Should I cut all ties or wait for something to develop?

Sorry in advance if this is a tricky one, it is for me anyway.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭newtoboards

Why don't you give it a chance to see where it leads? Why do you say she's being very single?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

She's kissed a friend of mine, knowing full well that he and I are friends...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

Women are complicated. Maybe she kissed your friend because she thought there was no chance of anything more between the two of you, maybe she wanted to make you jealous etc...

Let her know how you feel, that's the only answer there is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭VaioCruiser

Just came out of a long term relationship, and have been seeing this girl who's in the same situation as me. We get on v. well, and have been sexually intimate.

Problem is, I'm falling for her, and she's being very single at the moment. Should I cut all ties or wait for something to develop?

Sorry in advance if this is a tricky one, it is for me anyway.

Talk to her. And stop over-thinking the situation.

Advertisement