Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Relationship

Options
  • 16-08-2009 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

HI
    I was just looking for some opinions please and if i come across as a stalker ireally am not i just would prefre to know.

The story so far is i met a guy about 8 weeks ago we spoke for about 2 weeks and then went out on a date where we got on great he rang the next night and wanted to meet up but i had arrangements so couldnt we met up for lunch a few days later and went out to dinner the following nite we got on great on both occasions he then was going away for 3 weeks holidays this was 2 weeks ago and for the first 10days i heard from him everyday either text or call but he Child (his ex brought the child to him )went to join him 4 days ago and i have only heard from him once.

So my question is have i a right to be P***** o** for the lack of contact or should i just brush it off? I dont want to be a stalker and keep texting him but i hate the waiting game.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Agent J

His kid comes first.
    I'd expect nothing less to be honest.

Brush it off and contact him when he gets back.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,832 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Even in most established post-divorce/split relationships, the kids come first.

Try and relax, enjoy some You-Time. Space is healthy in a relationship anyway. When else can trust and longing be established?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Annbo33

Thanks for your replies
    My concern was more that his Ex was there. I am not the insecure type but he is and he has spent the first 10days telling me he would ring everyday which i said there was no need and when he stopped just as they arrived my mind went into overdrive. I have just relaxed and will see what happens when he comes back.I know most people love the beginning of a new relationship but i dont, i dont like feeling unsure, and this is my problem not his so heres to the furture and whatever it holds ;)

Advertisement