Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The National Cycling Club

Options
  • 16-08-2009 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭

My father and mother were members of a cycling club called The National Cycling Club way back in the 1930's/1940's. Does this club still exist or does anyone know if there are any former members still around from those days ? If anyone has any details, I'd be grateful to hear them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭victorcarrera

Some guys on here http://www.ivca.info/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl might be able to help you. But maybe some senior members are not internet users. We have a few members in their 70's so I will enquire at the next race meeting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭chughes

Cheers, Victor. That's an interesting website. Anything you can find out from the vets at the next race meet would be great also.

Advertisement