Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sennheiser CX-300 II 'Eco' Earphones - Black - #CLEARANCE

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

EIRE DISPATCH - £5.95

invest4deepvalue.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 GreenLand

oh my, did not see that.;)

what's the RRP here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭triv88

Greenland Its a great price compared to ireland!!,I'd say if you were to walk in to hmv now you would be looking at 50 bucks :confused:

7dayshop used to be great but then they dramatically hiked that delivery price to Ireland

14.95 but free delivery at mymemory ftwhttp://www.mymemory.co.uk/Portable-Headphones/Sennheiser/Sennheiser-CX-300-II-ECO-Noise-Isolating-Headphones----Black

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

triv88 wrote: »
    Greenland Its a great price compared to ireland!!,I'd say if you were to walk in to hmv now you would be looking at 50 bucks :confused:

7dayshop used to be great but then they dramatically hiked that delivery price to Ireland

14.95 but free delivery at mymemory ftwhttp://www.mymemory.co.uk/Portable-Headphones/Sennheiser/Sennheiser-CX-300-II-ECO-Noise-Isolating-Headphones----Black

I got these in HMV the other day :( Exact same pair €35... I feel so ripped off now... :rolleyes: thanks op... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 GreenLand

i used 7dayshop few times and i found it's not bad at all:pac:, maybe postage is bit high but i always got shipment fast.

:pac:hope u guys lke it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭tintar

docdolittle, whats your opinion of these earphones? i read some not so good reviews online & some great ones.

I have a pair of disintegrating creative EP630's at the moment...

cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

tintar wrote: »
    docdolittle, whats your opinion of these earphones? i read some not so good reviews online & some great ones.

I have a pair of disintegrating creative EP630's at the moment...

cheers.

There not too bad, only used them about 3 times so far, but there better than my skull candy ones that just broke in sound quality. 15 squid off mymemory, I would definatly recommend them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

GreenLand wrote: »
    i used 7dayshop few times and i found it's not bad at all:pac:, maybe postage is bit high but i always got shipment fast.

:pac:hope u guys lke it

What I generally do if I want to get something out of them is to ask around and get some of my friends to order stuff as well. The postage is a flat rate so if you get half a dozen things it takes the sting out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭fergm

they are only £11.40 on amazon.co.uk market place

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

fergm wrote: »
    they are only £11.40 on amazon.co.uk market place
    + £4.12shipping...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Careful of fakes. loads out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭Zonda999

gpf101 wrote: »
    Careful of fakes. loads out there.

Which is why i wouldn't bother with any off Ebay. At least with mymemory, you'd know they'd be genuine

• Registered Users Posts: 20,964 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Yeah there's a **** load of fakes on eBay. And most of them are very convincing looking these days, you only realise they're fake when you compare the sound quality with the real deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

Great earphones, on my 3rd pair now. Only gripe is the cable; when you brush off it the sound carries quite heavily up to the earphones.

They cost 50euro or so here, so it's a good deal. I might buy another pair to replace mine when they inevitably break.

EDIT: Even better, the Eco model on 7dayshop cost 60-70 in shops i think

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Just buy a clip for them like you get with the CX500s.

This pretty much removes the friction noise in my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Lmao_Man

Wow....

Does anyone know if this site will accept 3V as a payment ???

Thanks alot !!!

Advertisement