Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so i've decided to do evening classes

Options
  • 15-08-2009 7:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭

hi all

i want to go back into education but i'am not to sure what i want to do

i have worked outdoors all my life and don't know whether indoor work (factory or office) would suit me. i've been self-employed pretty much all my working life.
    trained as a carpenter, worked for a while as a cabnet maker and then moved onto the buildings, where i ran a successfull (small) building company and then moved into development. now in the resession i'am back driving a machine again full time.
    evening classes would suit me best but i'am not to sure what i would like to do, i think i would like to do something in management but i'am unsure what course to do or what job i would get out of doing one of these courses
    so any ideas would be great, i live in dungarvan so waterford or cork would be easily accessible to me .

Comments

Advertisement