Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extend ring time before Voicemail pickup

Options
  • 15-08-2009 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know how to extend the length of time your mobile rings before voicemail picks up the call?

I'm on the Meteor network.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

This will help explain it for you from our FAQ
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=59540487&postcount=22

Shout if any issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Random wrote: »

Shout if any issues.

Thanks for that.

I wasn't using the 5 prefix.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 totaluser

where do you give this number???! :mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

totaluser wrote: »
    where do you give this number???! :mad:

come again.......:confused:

Which number? The number in the middle of it all is your own number with a 5 after the prefix. i.e. if your number is 086 1234567 then you'd enter 086 5 1234567.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭ozzy jr

Random wrote: »

Shout if any issues.

Is this still the correct code for extending the lenght of the ring? Tyring it now but getting command error.

they should be as far as i know but not sure if the iphone has some special methods. the guys over here should be able to help you - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1176

Don't have an iphone, just a Sony Ericsson. That above code is still coming up as a command error :confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

ozzy jr wrote: »
    Don't have an iphone, just a Sony Ericsson. That above code is still coming up as a command error :confused:

Are you on 3?

o2 ready to go

• Advertisement

It should be working then. They dont allow you turn it off, but you can extend the rings if im not mistaken. Have you made sure you are entering the code correctly?

You can also just ring them up and they will do it for you.

Davy wrote: »
    It should be working then. They dont allow you turn it off, but you can extend the rings if im not mistaken. Have you made sure you are entering the code correctly?

You can also just ring them up and they will do it for you.

I've entered the code, double checked and triple checked it. I might give them a ring and get it extended that way.

I just tried it there, and worked fine with billpay o2, but didnt with payg o2. My memory must be going :o

If you send a PM to talk2o2 staff on boards (paddy, maria, daryll) they should take care of it for you, save you the 19cent on calling.

Davy wrote: »
    I just tried it there, and worked fine with billpay o2, but didnt with payg o2. My memory must be going :o

If you send a PM to talk2o2 staff on boards (paddy, maria, daryll) they should take care of it for you, save you the 19cent on calling.

Nice one, thanks.

Advertisement