Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ARCHOS 605 WiFi 30 GB with GPS €183 delivered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,300 ✭✭✭dunworth1

thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Effluo

Keep in mind that to browse the web with this thing you need to buy an extra plugin, also if you want to watch video's in anything but avi and to play aac format songs....

Not sure how much you have to pay for gps though(if anything at all)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Not a great price imo. Never thought mine was a great player, i have the 40gig version and bought it for about 110 euro a year ago. I'd pass on this one, especially seeing that it's pixmania that's selling it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

I've had the 4GB version for about 2 years, be lost without it now. Got the internet plugin but never really use it much. Don't find the file formats a problem, just convert anything I need to.

Note that the GPS seems to be via an in-car adaptor, not on the standalone unit, so you can't just use it as a map while on foot.

The Archos 605 30GB is a ridiculous €300 on the Archos website, so it's a good price, but it is Pixmania.

Advertisement