Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightmare with buying cleaning solutions in Limerick!!

Options
  • 15-08-2009 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭

So I have been looking for Miraflow daily cleaner in Limerick and I can't find it anywhere! Most of the pharmacies are useless here when it comes to contact lens solutions.

Does anyone know where I can buy this?? I suffer from Kerataconus and I wear special lenses so this is becoming a real headache for me.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but as far as I know Miraflow has been discontinued. My contact lens lecturer in college nearly went into mourning when Ciba Vision announced it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

It is still available online afaik

It is the best cleaning solution I have ever used, nothing else cleans my contacts as effectively.

Advertisement