Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mk3 JCB

Options
  • 15-08-2009 11:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hey lads,
    I have reciently comissioned a mk3 JCB that has been idle for about 15 years. The dipper arm ram is corroded and seals gone so it leaks a lot. and the dipper arm has a big crack and rough weld job done on it.
    Im looking to get my hands on a dipper arm and ram that will fit. Have checked buy and sell and google, but after that I have no idea where I might find one?? Any suggestions helpful.
    Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭leitrim lad

mc sharreys in fourmile house co roscommon.

tommy shannahans on the leitrim ,cavan border

john conaty beside carnaross in meath,

one of them 3 should be able to sort you out, best of luck and let me know how you get on , i love restoration projects like that ,have done a hymac before,and am doing an oleomat at present , next up is a jcb 3c3, next winter12 months

Advertisement