Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommend garden centres please

Options
  • 15-08-2009 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

can anyone recommend garden centres in the limerick cork region please....i have noticed some of the ones i used to go to have become a bit shabby, i presume due to cutbacks with staff...maybe there are some lesser known ones out there...thanks for the help...!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

(1) Ballyseedy garden centre Tralee
    (2) Killarney garden centre --- Killarney

• Registered Users Posts: 2 yankeeleprachau

thanks for that..have been to ballyseedy, but not the other one...am a gardening addict and i love to find new places...do you know of any more towards limerick or cork area...or somewhere in the middle...maybe charleville...kilmallock...i know i could just google it but its nice to get a recommendation...theres one or two g.c. i know of have closed completely or are going to soon and i have noticed a lot of them have become quite shabby which i guess is due to cutbacks...thanks for that...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

joes garden centre as you arrive into tippererey, there is a massive one in dundrum co. tippererey, and last BUT not least hartys in knocklong co. limerick, for this one evenings and weekends are best, as he is out working each day, as he does an amount of garden planting, also he is be away cheaper than any other garden centre,in my experience, i nearly forgot kielys in ballybricken.

Advertisement