Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zavvi.co.uk 10% off

Options
  • 15-08-2009 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭

Hi folks thought i would share this enter WEEKEND10 at the check out and get 10% off except electronics and computing, got some great dvds and t shirts off it :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Topmanager

Didnt Zavvi go bust late this year????

• Registered Users Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭BArra

the reopened as an online store, thehut bought them and they reopened their.... "doors" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭heyjude

Their Terms and Conditions regarding 'Eligibility to Purchase' state that "To be eligible to purchase goods on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website under English law you must:

* if an individual, be 18 years of age or over (please click here for further information on age classifications); and
    * stipulate a delivery address within the UK;"

So that would suggest that for anyone with only a ROI address, you can't buy from Zavvi.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 9,143 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Unless they've changed it recently, it's free shipping to ROI. Ts&Cs can be templates and not actually mean much.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Mikey23

Ordered Guitar Hero 5 from Zaavi using the code above. They ship here ok, though they've added a 99p shipping charge for reference.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Rael

heyjude wrote: »
    So that would suggest that for anyone with only a ROI address, you can't buy from Zavvi.co.uk

Shipping is 99p to ROI & I've ordered from them twice (last time was in late April) and received all my orders.

Advertisement