Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BATTLEFIELD 1943 PS3 CLAN

Options
  • 15-08-2009 12:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Looking to join, or help set up a BF1943 PS3 clan, anyone in one give us a shout

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

I'll give it a go. I'm just about getting the hang of it.

DN_DN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 richie1239

Same with me, i think you need like 7 or 8 players to begin though

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭witzky

ill join up.

Spitserx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

I'll join up too for the craic.

Dr.Poca is my psn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 richie1239

Alright, thats 4 so far, tell your friends etc and we'll try get a few more people in, maybe a few substitutions aswell..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Private_Chronic

Hey guys add me in ive been looking for some smart ppl to play with and ones who have mics too.

OSN=Private_Chronic add me asap ill be on bf1943 alot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Producenten

Im will give it ago if there´s still any places.

My Name I have when i play is ... Producenten

I think that´s my PSN. Im new with the whole ps3 thing so :)

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

count me in, vibe666 is my psn username.

can play most eenings between about 5-7pm and then later on after 10-11pm altho i'm up at 5:45am so i can't be playing too late. usually free at the weekends too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Defo my psn is canning464

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭witzky

So we gonna get this rolling??? PSN = Spitserx??????
    W

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭decnug

Sounds good, add me - PSN is decnug

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭Harpy

hey i'd like to join aswell my psn name is: mcowhey

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Is there still a group spot free ?

Is Bad company a sequel to this ? I prefer this kind of series (world war 2) then the newer ones . .

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭du6linjoe

richie1239 wrote: »
    Looking to join, or help set up a BF1943 PS3 clan, anyone in one give us a shout

Hi Richie Ive started a BF1943 & BFBC2 Im gion to call the clan IRISH_DOG_ . Ive 20 + players and growing by the day. I lost my second Im command after the PSN wend down & Im lookin for someone to give me a dig out & run thing. mi ID is x-DUBLIN_JOE-x

du6linjoe wrote: »
    Hi Richie Ive started a BF1943 & BFBC2 Im gion to call the clan IRISH_DOG_ . Ive 20 + players and growing by the day. I lost my second Im command after the PSN wend down & Im lookin for someone to give me a dig out & run thing. mi ID is x-DUBLIN_JOE-x

Do you need a headset to be in the chlann ?

Drumpot wrote: »
    Do you need a headset to be in the chlann ?
    The issue of the headset is a personal 1, Headsets dont work all that well on BF 1943 but nearly all of the guys use it on BFBC2.

du6linjoe wrote: »
    The issue of the headset is a personal 1, Headsets dont work all that well on BF 1943 but nearly all of the guys use it on BFBC2.

I ask because I have never used one.

So as a team in BF1943, is there any real advantage to having a team of people you signed up with ? I presume over time you get to pair up with people you work well with ?

Drumpot wrote: »
    I ask because I have never used one.

So as a team in BF1943, is there any real advantage to having a team of people you signed up with ? I presume over time you get to pair up with people you work well with ?[/QUOTE
    Yeah it has lots of advantages, if your playing a game & not doing to well you have the advantage of calling on friends that are on line at the time & when they arrive CAN & HAVE swung a game in our direction. There are other clans playing BF 1943, THE TONGAN MAFIA, DAP-VET-CLAN, GENERALS 82nd, GENERALS 101st, _UK, HeAt, AUZ_NZ, EVL, GOD_OF_, DOG_OF_, the DAP-VET & AUZ_NZ clans play as seperate clans somtimes DAP = DA PANCHOS, VET = VETERANS, AUZ = AUZZIES, NZ = NEW ZELAND, I just want to put the Irish on the same page IRISH_DOG_. This just makes this game more fun & keeps playing it interesting but because so many of the guys play BC2 & when it comes out BC3 ive no objection to any of the guys playing as a clan on any other platform where as most other clans stick to ONE GAME !

Advertisement