Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tortoise help

Options
  • 14-08-2009 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

hi guys
    ive been looking at getting a tortoise for some time now ive been looking around at different types im looking at eather a red foot or a marginated tortoise i also like hermans and russian due to there small size but id like a big tort hence the red foot or marginated just wondering if anyone on here has eather of the two breeds and what they think of them i.e keeping,feeds etc?? ive done lots of reserch but id just like to get a personal view from someone who has one and feel free to drop me advice if you have any breed tort it all helps

also just a question in general to all tortoise keepers when i buy one (i plan to but one from ben in reptile heaven he seems to be the man for it) what sort of papers should i be looking out for?

cheers
    shutterspeed

Advertisement