Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday Night Funnies

Options
  • 14-08-2009 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

I travel a lot. I hate traveling, I guess 'cause my dad used to beat me with a globe.

Women love mystery. That's what they like: little surprises. Tonight, when you go home, add a little mystery to your relationship. When your lady leaves the room, take a dump on the floor. Honestly -- hear me out -- there's nothing more mysterious...

I notice that there are no 'B' batteries. I think that's to avoid confusion. Because if there were, you wouldn't know when someone was stuttering.

My dad always said 'Fight fire with fire!' which is probably why he got thrown out of the fire brigade

I like to stand near ATM machines, and when somebody types in their pin number, I go, 'Got it!' And then I run away.

I was living with a girl for a while. We worried about different things. One day, I was like, 'What do you fear the most?' And she was like, 'I fear you'll meet someone else, and you'll leave me, and I'll be all alone.' And she was like, 'What do you fear the most?' And I was like, 'Bears'

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Rufus.T.Firefly

Good uns Mick :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

The wife wanted me to do a bit of DIY, knock two rooms into one so I sent herself and the kids off to her mother's for the weekend. Got finished about an hour ago. Sitting down now to a well deserved few cans. Even If I do say it myself, it worked out very nicely. The missus just rang she's on her way home now. She'll be very pleased with it I think. I think I'm on a promise. Personally I don't see the appeal of a room with an 18' tall ceiling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

MickyMoo wrote: »
    I like to stand near ATM machines, and when somebody types in their pin number, I go, 'Got it!' And then I run away.

I love this. I have to give this a go tomorrow :pac:

Advertisement