Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Stops in Clonmel

Options
  • 14-08-2009 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew where the bus stops are in Clonmel. I know where the bus station is though I couldn't find info on where the stops are on the street, especially the ones for the Limerick route. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭DT100

As far as I know the bus stops at the Nationalist office on the way from Limerick to Clonmel/Waterford..And just across the road on the way to limerick from Clonmel.That would be queen street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Tim M-U

the school bus stops outside Excel movie

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭i didn't do it

also outside the hospital

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew where the bus stops are in Clonmel. I know where the bus station is though I couldn't find info on where the stops are on the street, especially the ones for the Limerick route. Thanks!

1) Outside the Regal Theatre, there's a bus stop there. A Limerick (55) from Waterford will pass up.

2) Across the road of the Nationalist office is a bus stop, that's clearly marked. You'll often see people there. This is on Queen Street.

3) See quote
    also outside the hospital

This isn't a Limerick route bus stop. You can use this for buses to Waterford and Kilkenny. Both 55 & 7 respectively. I've also seen a few Dublin buses pass through here but I think they're just being ferried to the station for its route.

So overall there's two, the one at the Regal (Although I'm not 100% certain of this, be sure to check it yourself if you can), the Bus Station in between and the stop on Queen Street.

Any more questions?

Advertisement