Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party Stores

Options
  • 14-08-2009 5:56pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭

Hey just thought I'd post this in case it's any help for people planning partys etc.

I was in Atlantic Homecare in Airside today and they have a "Party Zone", Its great has balloons and decorations and stuff, really handy for big bashs.

If anyone else knows of any good shops maybe throw thme up for us all to scope out! :P

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

Are you looking for anything particular?

Have you tried looking online, you'll probably find the range is much better. I work at The Costume Shop.ie and we have a full range of Balloons, decorations and basically anything you might need for a party.

We have a discussion board here on boards if you're looking for something specific and we happen not to have it we can usually order it in and have in delivered to you in 5 working days.

Advertisement