Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malahide Castle

Options
  • 14-08-2009 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭

Ok this place as many a story behind it, so many stories infact.I first did a tour of it last year with my girlfriend, bit sad really when you live in malahide.On the visit I couldn't help but wanting to know more and more about the place, and on more than one occasion activity has been found.

There is many a ghosthunt there, and i went on one recently.Not much was found but a strange night none the less.The gravyard is where we got the most activity, and it was there I couldnt stay around.The well also just made me feel sick.

So if anyone has any interest in investigating then please reply :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

As far as i was aware, they don't let groups investigate the castle!?!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Ziycon is right, they wont let anyone in to investigate. Was there a few months ago and was asking about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

I see, but there is more than the castle there is the graveyard and things around it, but what fun would it be if you could not go into the castle *sigh*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mattfender

Was there yesterday, cool place. Some rooms are oddly colder than other rooms even though heating is on etc. Im not sensitive to paranormal activity and always wanted to experience it but didnt get anything there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

mattfender wrote: »
    Was there yesterday, cool place. Some rooms are oddly colder than other rooms even though heating is on etc. Im not sensitive to paranormal activity and always wanted to experience it but didnt get anything there.
    well they do accept guests there I think, not sure if they still do it.I live in malahide so I go there alot

• Advertisement
Advertisement