Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EPL points

Options
  • 14-08-2009 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I put Economics, Politics and Law in DCU on my cao as a kinda if I get anywhere near this it'll be a miracle thing... Anyway ended up getting 445 about 60 more then i ever expected to! EPL has been 440 for the last few years and at the open day I was told they didn't expect it to change. Anyone got any ideas/opinions on which way it'll go?? I dunno whether to be excited or terrified at this stage!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭MrPirate

I'm in the exact same boat as you actually. I have EPL down second (IR got my num.1 :P) , I didn't expect to get near it, but I still had interest in it. Anyway, it hasn't changed at all in the last 3 years, nor does it have the * thingy saying that "all those with this points didn't receive the course" or such, so I would assume that you got it. :)

Advertisement