Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enrollment Days

Options
  • 14-08-2009 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I'm just looking for a bit of help since I'm not quite sure how this in particular works.

I'm applying to repeat the leaving cert at this college. However, they're holding enrollment days on these dates:

Monday 17th August 9.30 – 12.30
    Thursday 20th August 9.30 – 12.30
    Tuesday 25th August 9.30 – 12.30
    Monday 31st August 9.30 – 12.30

Do I have to bring my application (with their requirements of passport photos, LC results, etc) to this enrollment day in order to be accepted or what? Just a bit confused. :x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Hi guys, I'm just looking for a bit of help since I'm not quite sure how this in particular works.

I'm applying to repeat the leaving cert at this college. However, they're holding enrollment days on these dates:

Monday 17th August 9.30 – 12.30
    Thursday 20th August 9.30 – 12.30
    Tuesday 25th August 9.30 – 12.30
    Monday 31st August 9.30 – 12.30

Do I have to bring my application (with their requirements of passport photos, LC results, etc) to this enrollment day in order to be accepted or what? Just a bit confused. :x

Well according to the information on their webpage it would appear that you do. Why don't you give them a ring monday morning and ask. It's probably the quickest way of finding out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Well according to the information on their webpage it would appear that you do. Why don't you give them a ring monday morning and ask. It's probably the quickest way of finding out

I will do! I was just confused because the site says to send away applications directly to them at their address.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

The online application is probably to allow people to provisionally reserve a place and then you send in the proper paper work. It also allows people from outside Dublin to enrol without having to travel.

It won't do any harm to go in person anyway next week, you'll get to see what the facilities are like and ask all the questions you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

The online application is probably to allow people to provisionally reserve a place and then you send in the proper paper work. It also allows people from outside Dublin to enrol without having to travel.

It won't do any harm to go in person anyway next week, you'll get to see what the facilities are like and ask all the questions you want.

Ah, I see, I see.

Yeah, that sounds good. Thanks a million. :D

Advertisement