Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to find a vet in Dublin who knows something about old dogs with cancer

Options
  • 14-08-2009 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I have a small 10 year old dog who is in very good shape. Two small lumps showed up on his chest in the last 4 months which have not gone away. My local vet tells me that my dog needs a blood test to make sure he's fit enough to have an operation in order to have the lumps removed. However I would like a second opinion from a very good vet in Dublin. A vet who knows something about old dogs with possible tumours under the skin, and how they should be treated. Could anyone recommend an excellent Dublin vet or clinic?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

I can highly recommend Dennis Shannon, Bull Wall Vet Surgery in Clontarf. Excellent vet. Or ask your own vet for a referral to the Vet Hospital at UCD.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭tesslab

Wonderful vet in Drumcondra in subsidised clinic opposite the Skylon Hotel. He's there Mondays and Thursdays 6pm-9pm. Hes a Vet professor in the college. Have always found him to be great.
    Hope your dog will be ok. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭kazza90210

Where in dublin are you based? good vet in Dun laoghaire, on patrick street if your near

Advertisement