Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20Q

Options
  • 14-08-2009 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭

www.20q.net

I know this is probably old news or has been discussed or something similar but get over it!

Anyways the online 20Q game is actually quite good :eek:

It's guessed plenty of mine.

Have fun tricking it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

It never gets mine, I guess I'm just too cool and obscure

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

It took 27 questions to get Dexter which is pretty damn good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

it took 29 questions to guess mavis from the shop in coronation street

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

It's pretty damn good.

I keep testing it with the Simpsons and so far, it has correctly gotten Sideshow Bob, the lemon tree, Sideshow Mel, the sea captain and Tibor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

it took 29 questions to guess mavis from the shop in coronation street

it was that scene in ghostbusters where they had to clear their heads and ray thought of the stay puft marshmallow man.
    mavis 'just popped in there'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Niall09

I won!

Couldn't even get Arnie Pie :P

It couldn't guess Kenny Vs Spenny. Tried a few other things and it didn't get them either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 azzurri

It got Christ Moore after 21 questions
    Q22. I am guessing that it is Christy Moore?
    Right, Wrong, Close
    21. Are you American? No. Have you had a Top 40 hit in the last 5 years? Unknown. 20. I guessed that it was Chris de Burgh? Wrong. 19. Were you popular in the '80s? Probably. 18. Have you been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? No. 17. Are you a part of Pop music? Probably. 16. Were you popular in the '60s? No. Were you popular in the '70s? Unknown. 15. Did you tour in the last two years? Yes. 14. Have you won a Grammy award? No. 13. Were you popular 10 years ago? Yes. 12. Are you known for your acoustics? Yes. 11. Are you a group? No. 10. Are you married? Yes. 9. Are you an actor? No. 8. Are you black? No. 7. Are you popular with teenagers? Sometimes. 6. Were you nominated for an Academy Award? No. 5. Have you been shot? No. 4. Are you male? Yes. 3. Have you recently performed live? Yes. 2. Do you perform Rock? No. 1. It is classified as Person.

Advertisement