Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Science in Trinity, up or down.

Options
  • 13-08-2009 11:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭

I know it's probably hard to predict this but is science in trinity going up or down this year, it was 415* last year.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

twas 420 last year if I remember correctly.It will definately go up but I'd say if you got at least 430 you'll probably get a place.

How much did you get?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Michaelrsh

celtic723 wrote: »
    twas 420 last year if I remember correctly.It will definately go up but I'd say if you got at least 430 you'll probably get a place.

How much did you get?

Yeah I got 430 on the dot

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

Michaelrsh wrote: »
    Yeah I got 430 on the dot

no real need to worry then.:D

Lighten the f*** up and be happy.

celtic723 wrote: »
    no real need to worry then.:D

Lighten the f*** up and be happy.

All I'm doing is crossing my fingers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Edsgravy0

Can anybody tell me their thoughts on points for BESS in Trinity? Up or down?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

Just an observation but larger courses rarely increase/decrease more than 30 points take from that what you will.

Craguls wrote: »
    Just an observation but larger courses rarely increase/decrease more than 30 points take from that what you will.

I wonder if the amount of places has increased or decreased this year for science in trinners:rolleyes:, you know with the government wanting to encourage people studying science and technology. If they increased the points requirments might decrease.

As far as I know they've gone up by about 30 since they added a new earth science degree to the course.

So points should remain pretty level I reckon 10-25 rise if anything. How many'd you get?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Michaelrsh wrote: »
    I wonder if the amount of places has increased or decreased this year for science in trinners:rolleyes:, you know with the government wanting to encourage people studying science and technology. If they increased the points requirments might decrease.

They added more place last year, which helped cause a drop of 20 points.

Fad wrote: »
    They added more place last year, which helped cause a drop of 20 points.

Thanking you, I knew it was something like that. So is anyone sick of waiting around till Monday? I hate being in limbo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Dante

While we're on the topic......does anyone have even a vague estimate on the points for Business and Computing in Trinity??

To hell with Science in Trinners!!! Got into Physics with Astonomy and Space Science in UCD!!!:D

Advertisement